Day 15

    Day 15 of Frocktober and I am going strong.
    If you are in Melbourne you know this outfit is ridonkulas for the days weather. Fear not, I have a little cropped cardigan.
    I need a snow jacket though.

    Target has all ladies dresses for $39 at the moment everyone!
    Picked up the above last night, and a black cowlneck number.
    I rang Target ahead of time to have them put 2 dresses on hold for me in my size as it tends to sell out the fastest, but only got one of them..
    I then rang Southland Target as Burke St were sold out of a particular dress in an 8 that I REALLY wanted. Think 1950's, black with lace overlay and a gold belt buckle, and low and behold they had some so my Dad was picking it up for me last night - the Personal Shopper I always wanted.
    He did query as to why I am shopping at Target though lol.
    I also put an AMAZING black & white hatinator thing on laybuy at David Jones to match the black strapless fitted structured Lisa Ho that I am wearing to the races.
    I am also wearing white sheer spotted wrist length gloves and shoes are yet to be purchased.
    The hat was double the budget that I had set my self :S Woops. Blame Lacey. She forced me.
    I am on a massive shopping BAN now everyone.
    Seriously.
    I am only allowed to buy one pair of shoes, another CHEAP (no more that $80) for the race day I am doing with work, and pay off my lay buy at DJs.
    Sigh.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-15.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive