NP

    Whilst at Southland I picked up some Napoleon Camera Finish powder, false eyelashes, OPI Polish & nail polish remover.
    The rest were free! FREEEE! Yippeee.

    Camera Finish - Look 4
    Auto Pilot Primer
    China Doll Concealer
    China Doll Color Veil
    Lip Patrol - Major Dusty

    Lash Patrol #82A
    Lip Lacquer - Crystal Pink (I used this for my yr 12 formal! Hello memory lane!)
    Mesmer Eyes Mascara - black
    Auto Pilot make up remover

    It also came with a big ass tote bag, which I forgot to take photos of!

    Time to go home and play with my new purchases!



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/np.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive