Love Love Love

    I love this Basque dress.
    I really really do.
    When I first saw it in Myer, they didn't have anything smaller than a 12, so I gave up the dream. I then went upstairs to Jane Lamerton and what do I see? The Basque Petites section!
    Hells yeah.
    Got the only 8 left. Phew.

    The colours that the flowers are in are what colours my bridesmaids will be.
    Speaking of bridesmaids, I had a minor break down yesterday and will update you all with the new Reception Venue after lunch!!

    I don't usually drink coffee, and I had one in the morning yesterday and I did not go to sleep until 3:30AM. I usually fall asleep on couch by 9pm so that was strange.
    See the bags under my eyes? They can carry my shopping home tonight.
    Am working at my old work tomorrow, then going to visit my Dad, Brother, Sister & Nephew. THEN I am going to Rosebud for an Engagement Party, picking up my brother Joseph on the way, staying for a few hours, dropping him in Langwarrin & picking up some gf's from Mornington so they can come out in the city with me for a 22nd bday!
    Phew. Better get a good nights sleep tonight.
    Outfit:
    Basque Dress
    Tony Bianco Heels
    Hermes Bracelet
    Thailand Ring
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/love-love-love.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive