Bud

    I don't think I told you about my last strange florist meeting.


    Some of the things she asked me:




    What sort of car do I have?



    Is S well educated?



    Does S earn lots of money?


    What the hell is it to her? She did not get what I wanted at all. She also wanted me to have one of those Gross long bridal table arrangements. Hells No.


    At the end of the meeting, she asked if I wanted to leave a deposit - before she gave me a quote.


    Needless to say, she never heard from me again.



    I had an appointment with another florist today, and understands exactly what I want.


    As Peonies are not in bloom in September, we are getting Cottage Roses (from a hydroponic grower!), David Austen Roses & Ranunculi as they all look kind of similar.


    Am also having tulips, and all sorts of different things on the tables.


    I have decided to have a main posy on each table with smaller vases full of different flowers surrounding it on each table. Can't wait!!



    Peonies

    Ranunculi


    Cottage Roses




    David Austen Roses



    I do not like the standard tight budded roses so the above are perfect for me.


    I also had a cake tasting today, and took all the different flavours of cake home for S to decide between - I cannot believe he liked the Jaffa cake.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/bud.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive