Cowl Neck

    Does anyone else love Cowl Neck styles?
    I picked up this bargain from Target for $39. Ka Ching.
    It is a tad too big for me, but still good.

    On Friday night after Lloyds funeral - and thank you to everyone for such kinds words, it is much appreciated - I got home at 1:00AM and washed my face, jumped into bed. S msgd me at 1:10AM asking if I wanted to come meet him out, so I hopped out of bed and was ready in 12 minutes. I timed it.
    It was so hot at The Longroom, I was literally sweating.
    My hair went curly and my make up ran off me.

    This photo was taken at 4am - so pretty ugly but you still see the dress.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/cowl-neck.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive