Thomas, Gumboots & Teddy

    A few weeks ago I stayed at Dads house on a Saturday night as Greg, Liz & I were going to the Sandringham stalls & dog show at 9am.
    Annoyingly enough, it was cancelled - So we went to breakfast instead.

    Liz had these cute gumboots on as she anticipated that it would be wet at the dog show.
    I want some!! There are some cute Tory Burch ones that I have my eye on.

    Rocking a turban AND gumboots!!

    Thomas has a new obsession, where he bites noses and then sticks his little tongue into the nostrils. Gross.


    Liz & Thomas
    How cute is this giant teddy that I got for him?
    I actually contemplated keeping it for myself, but thought that would have been mean.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/thomas-gumboots-teddy.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive