Get to the SALE!

    Melbourne ladies, if you see this on time, please go and visit!!
    Lots of great bargains to be had (and some junk!!)

    Here are some of my bargains!
    Wish I bought so much more but ran out of cash, which was pilfered from S in the first place.
    Muwahahaha.

    Fascinator $12
    Gloves $8
    Cute buttons & frills - just how I like my gloves!

    Ear muffs to keep my ears warm in NYE :)
    $3

    This is more of a purse than a clutch, but still darn cute!!
    $5


    Who doesnt want a tan clutch?
    $8

    White brooch $

    Brooch - $10

    I think this will be perfect for dressing up some of my plain black dresses.


    Dangly Earrings - $5



    I have been looking for earrings like this, so I'm happy!


    Bib Necklace - $10

    Close up of the Bib necklace
    Sorry about the crap pic, bra straps and all.





    This company supplies to JAG, Portmans, Sportsgirl, Miss Shop etc etc and they have an annual sale.


    GET DOWN THERE!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/get-to-sale.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive