Rusty Jets

    Decided that it was great weather for a bubble bath and to read Jodi Picoults 'Salem Falls'.
    I was enjoying the bath, even though the bubbles were gone when I looked at the spa jets and realised I had never used them.

    On they went.
    Out came the rust.
    I did not see it for the first 10 mins though, as was concentrating on my book.
    Me and the bubbles!!
    The heart as no body wants to see side boob at 10:17PM.
    You won't see me any more fresh face than this!

    After I discovered that the water and bubbles were turning brown, I jumped out but the smell is still with me - even after a shower.
    So gross.


    I have not had much to blog about lately, pretty boring life atm.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/rusty-jets.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive