Fashion Lounge

    After the Races, I headed to Fashion Lounge with Celeste and her friend Nat.
    Still could not drink properly! 2.5 Gin and Tonics & 1 WP shot was all I could handle.

    Bracewell pants
    Victorias Secret Singlet
    Von Treskow Big Mama braclet & Chime ball necklace
    Hermes bangle
    Tony Bianco wedges
    Olga Berg clutch
    Thailand ring
    Busting a move in the lift ya'll!

    Check out Burak giving me the look of love! Could not stop laughing when I saw this!


    For once I am the black one out of Celeste and I!

    I am going to get a spray tan fortnightly from now on. I advised my Financial Advisor and he agreed that $40 a fortnight was well worth it. Excellent.

    Who knows what was going on here.
    It was Afiq's 22nd birthday.

    Check out my sleazy eyes!!

    Legless!! Haha.
    After Fashion Lounge, at 2:30AM I headed to Baroque to meet up with S and his friends.

    Got home at 4:20AM and after I took my heels off, S had to carry me around the house as my feet were literally numb with agony after wearing heels for 19 hours.
    Fantastic Night though. Rarely go 'out' with S so it was very fun!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/fashion-lounge.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive