Honeymoon

    Just incase anyone was wondering what is getting me through the slow dreary day today,
    this is it.
    Pics of where we are planning to go for our Honeymoon!!
    Lily Beach Resort & Spa
    Maldives
    (South Ari Atoll)

    Over the water Villa
    Yes, I can see my self lounging in the bath watching the sunset.

    Sigh.
    Cannot wait.


    These pics are killing me right now!!

    I don't think there is anywhere closer to paradise than this..

    I love to snorkel (don't have the guts to scuba dive!!).


    We have not booked it yet, won't be doing so until we get back from America, but I have my heart set on this resort.
    What gets you thru the day?

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/honeymoon.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive