Emirates Stakes Day

    Saturday was spent in an marquee at Emirates Stakes Day.
    I was with work, and had a fantastic day.
    Umlimited free alcohol and food, and guess who could not stomach the thought of a drink?
    Pathetic.

    This Chicken was delish.

    Gloves.
    By the end of the day these gloves were brown and ripped. Into the bin they went.

    An official photographer for the day took a few photos of me in the morning, so am hoping they pop up soon!


    I abandoned work for a little while and went to meet Lacey and her friend out in General.
    The grass was gross out there.

    Melissa, Kaye, Di and myself.

    Lacey & Astrid.

    The weather was perfect, even if I did have to try and stay under cover as to not get burnt.
    I backed a few winners, but then lost is on trying to perfect my box triffectas.

    Put a bet on Wall Street for Steve, and it won so that was good!

    Eirisa and I!
    I have no idea who this guy is but apparently he used to work at BBB with the team!


    I wore:
    Last years hat (I can't remember who it is by)
    Jane Lamerton Dress
    Diamond Necklace & Engagement Ring
    Hermes bangle
    Gloves
    Diamonvella heels

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/emirates-stakes-day.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive