The Outfit

    Usually putting together an outfit is so easy. This was a headache.
    Camilla Dress
    Witchery Sandals
    Witchery Clutch
    Silver rope from Lindcraft, used as belt
    Hermes Bangle
    Von Treskow Big Mama bracelet
    This is where the dramas started.
    The dress was beyond long, and needed to be taken in.
    I took it to a seamstress.
    Steve picked it up on Friday night, and accidently dropped it in the carpark and got the bottom of the dress filthy.
    We took it to his Mum to clean, as I didn't have the guts to clean a delicate silk, with dry clean only instructions!!
    Anyway, she cleaned it, and got nearly every mark out of the fabric.
    Then I try it on, it has been taken up too much.
    I can't wear heels with it.
    She has not taken it in enough under the arms. Too big.
    I rush out, buy the Witchery flats, the only ones in a 36 and they are diff colours.
    I then buy the rope to use as a belt.
    Problem solved, can't get any worse (or so I think).
    Witchery Sandals.

    Taa Daa.

    Two different colours.
    Oh well. Such is life.

    Loving this clutch.
    Might go back for the black non glittery one also.

    Drama 2


    After watching 'The Back Up Plan' on Saturday I decided I wanted a fringe cut, just like JLo had in the film.
    I went to my normal hairdresser, but she usually only trims my hair and gives me a fab blowdry.
    Big mistake.
    Even with pics of the up do I wanted AND the fringe, I walked away plotting her death.
    Hello. I am a Poodle.
    Shoot.Me.Now.
    Fringe is not how I wanted it, but it is growing on me.
    Wtf is that.
    Seriously.
    S was on stand by, passing me heaps of bobby pins as I worked like a mad man to pin it all up, so that the curly rat tails could not be seen.

    Ahhh. Much better.

    Finished Result.
    Look at that big hunks shadow haha.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/11/outfit.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive