21 - 60

    Last week I increased my age by 39 years.
    Yes, that's right. I am now 60.
    I went on a hunt for some comfy 'walking' shoes to wear whilst shopping in San Fran & LA and my first stop was Camper.
    If I am going to spend $280 on shoes I at least expect to be helped when trying them on. They were not as cute nor comfy as I expected so left.

    After giving up the search, on the walk home I passed Mountford and quickly ducked in as they had a lot of 'old lady shoes' and I associate these with comfort.

    I quickly found these Geox loafers which are not too tragic, and will look cute with jeans.

    They were on sale for $170 and very comfy.
    They came in cream, which I liked better but I know they would be brown after one day of wear.

    I quite like them to be honest!!!
    I figure I will buy more practical boots and what not when we arrive in LA.
    I can't believe I fly out tomorrow! Yipeeeeeeeee.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/21-60.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive