STORMBRINGER UNPLUGGED - DAY SIX

    Now they're saying the Internet & cable will be up & running tomorrow sometime.

    Quite honestly I haven't missed it, except I can't post the Babes of Stormbringer on the backside link there - that's something I'll have to work on when the Good Ship Stormbringer finally pulls out of dry dock.

    In the meantime hang in there - we had our best day ever this past Wednesday - almost 7000 site visits - still trying to figure out what the h*ll went wrong there . . .

    Peace, Out

    S. L.

    .
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/stormbringer-unplugged-day-six.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive