NYE in NYC!

    New York New York!!
    As you know S and I are jetting off to America in 8 Days!
    We had been trying to decide what to do for NYE, knowing that we wanted to see the ball drop in Times Square.
    Our hotel has a function on, black tie with a theme of 'old world glamour' but for the standard ticket it was $700 and for views of the ball drop it was $2,500!!
    We ended up deciding to go to the AMC Theatre, which a guy at work had suggested to me - he will also be there!


    Our tickets were $300 and include a premium open bar, catered food, terrace access to watch the ball drop, access to all 6 levels (I think it is 6) and much more!
    Bargain!

    Now to decide what to wear!!!

    I feel like we have been counting down to our trip for so long now, and it is crazy that the time has finally arrived (nearly!).

    What are you doing for NYE? If I was in Melb I would prob just be at a bar in the city!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/nye-in-nyc.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive