Jigsaw

    Did I mention that I got a credit card to take to America?
    I only took $75 with me to Sydney for food & transport as that was all my budget allowed me to spend however, as Mum and I were shopping in QVB I walked past a gorgeous dress in the window at Jigsaw and went in to have a quick look for it, but could not find it so left.
    20 mins later I showed Mum the dress in the window but said I could not find it, when the SA told me it had just been moved to the Sale section!
    The tag says it was $500 whereas the website says $450 - same diff.
    I got it for $199!!

    It has this funny texture that you can see on the coat, with white specks instead of black.

    This is it!
    It has a fitted boned bodice, and a flared out full skirt.

    This pic does not show its cuteness very well.
    Take it from me, it is stunning on.
    You can see the speckled texture here.
    Anyway, back to the credit card story, after I tried it on I realised I had NO cash on me and was asking the lady if she could ring a Jigsaw in Melb and have them put it on hold for me down there so I could go in the next day when I realised "Hey silly, you have a credit card!!!" and I was so excited to make my first purchase on it.
    I think this dress will be perfect for a birthday dinner with the family in January!
    I see it now.
    Pearls, and peep toe sling back heels.




    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/jigsaw.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive