T by Bettina Liano

    I picked up this cute little T by Bettina Liano Summer Dress @ Myer a month or so ago, and did not try it on at the time.
    It squished my boobs and makes them look weird, so am trying to decide whether to sell on Ebay or wait until I lose some of my weight gain kilos, to see if it looks okay then..


    It was on sale at the time, for about $80 or $90 so didn't bother trying it on.

    I really like the style of the dress though.

    Don't mind my messy bedroom :S

    Weird Boobs.
    Ignore the fact that one is squished up high - that's coz I have that arm out taking the photo lol.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/t-by-bettina-liano.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive