Peter Morrissey for Big W

    A Month or 2 ago, I walked thru Big W on my way to Safeway and saw this dress, and was suprised as even though I am happy to buy from Target, I had never seen anything nice in Big W. Turns out it is the Peter Morrissey 'Women' for Big W range.

    The fabric is really light, and quite breathable.
    It was almost sheer enough to see my nipples as I did not have a bra on, but not quite - which suits me fine.
    Like my matchyness to the tiles?

    All in all, I like the dress - and am impressed!
    For $50 the cut is lovely and the fabric does not feel cheap.

    Lara was shocked when I said it was from Big W! Then again, maybe because she won't wear anything that is not 'designer'.



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/peter-morrissey-for-big-w.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive