VS Bikini

    I ordered some stuff from Victoria's Secret about a month ago, with this bikini top being one thing. I don't know why - as I knew I would be in the actual store in a month and would not have a chance to wear the bikinis anyway since I am not allowed in the sun!!
    The bikini top has removable padding, but even after I removed it - I still look indecent!
    I definately don't look like the model in them hahaha.

    I keep having moments of "My boobs are still not big enough, they are too flat on top etc" and when ever I have that moment I look at this photo and realise it is all in my head.

    I went as far as to say to S that I wanted a re-do.
    He was not impressed at all, I think that because I see them every day I don't realise that they are actually big.

    It's been just over 4 months and they have changed a lot, the really roundness on top has gone (But I think that's because I have put on a fair bit of weight lately), they are much softer, the scars are nearly all gone (bio oil twice a day is a life saver!!) and from the side they have the natural slant of natural breasts.

    I really do love them, but don't know why I go thru stages of "They are too small" etc.

    Yesterday I had my Garfunkle wrap dress on and as I walked into my building a guy looked at my chest and said "Wow" right to my face. I was furious AND embarrassed. I gave him the dirtiest look I could manage - hello, be discreet if you insist on being a pervert.



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/vs-bikini.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive