Festive!

    I have our work Christmas Party on the 17th, and wanted to look a little festive for it.

    As I am on a majorly strict budget I couldn't buy another dress, so borrowed this Alannah Hill number from Lara, whos wardrobe does not really consist of anything but Alannah.



    The red in the above pics is a more accurate colour than the pics taken with my iPhone.


    I love the raspberry colour and the beading/pearl on the neck/back is perfect.


    Unfortunately the only shoes I own that match are my Miss Soho Peep Toe heels and they frigging kill me. All in the name of beauty.

    We fly out to America the next morning, so it will be a tame night!!

    I think I should wear my hair up, maybe in a low side bun with sweeping fringe?
    Thoughts?
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/festive.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive