VS Outfits

    I keep looking at the VS website trying to decide what I will buy over there, and I have these on my definate list:





    Helllooooo Captain!


    Love this.
    $68


    I don't know what use I will have for it but it's so cute!!


    I can wear this on Christmas night (in the privacy of our hotel room of course) as it is like a little present with the bow on the back!
    $25

    I would love to buy this, it includes the wings and halo but I am not sure I can justify $300 - but then again, I'm sure I can.
    I might check out the bridal lingere also whilst I am there.
    My wedding dress does not require a bra (not that I would need to wear one) as it is fully corserted down to below the hip, but I might get something to change into for the wedding night ;)


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/vs-outfits.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive