Dinner with Lara

    On Friday night I went out to dinner with Lara,
    I can't remember the name of the place but it was right next to World Bar on Southbank - I know I have blogged about it previously!
    It was killing me to look at Lara and her flawless skin.
    Killing me I tell you.
    I ordered this side of bread with dukkah ($5) and forgot that she can't eat bread, so demolished it my self.
    Yes, I do love bread.

    The only difference between the main and entree serving of creamy garlic prawns was that my entree size had minimal rice.

    I wondered whether it had been sitting in the kitchen for a while when it had a skin on it, but it was hot and tasted delicious.

    Mmmm prawns - my fave!

    I need to learn that when going out with friends who have flawless skin, and also wear make up that I should wear make up so I don't look like the pimply splotchy girl!

    (Which I am haha)

    The Tree at the entrance to Laras apartment building!

    I wish ours did this sort of thing..

    Looking like the ultimate tourists having pics taken with the view of the muddy yarra behind us!

    That is all.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/dinner-with-lara.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive