Taaa Daaaa!

    I had to go to Kikki-K last night and get a new diary refill pack, and before ducking in I noticed a jewellery store I had not seen before.
    I went in, saw some ultra fine wedding pave bands,waited 10 mins and was not served so I left.

    I decieded to go back in, something was drawing me in.
    After a while a lady helped me, and I tried on the wedding bands, they were beautiful but not 'the ones'.
    She suggested I try on 2 bands with round brilliant diamonds all the way around, but not in a style that I liked when I first saw them.
    They did not have a 'border' around them etc but I tried them on, and fell in love instantly.
    It is so hard to describe, and I know you can't really tell from the above pic thanks to the bling blindness - but they are ones I would not have normally tried on, and I am so glad I did!
    I am buying them both when we come back from America, Yippeeee.
    I suppose you will see them when I buy them :) It will be so hard to not try them on every day haha!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/taaa-daaaa.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive