C.O.N.V.E.R.S.I.O.N

    I converted today!




    Adios Catholicism, Hellllooooo Orthodox-ism.




    Greggy was on hand to take some snaps.




    I was nervous as heck. I had to read The Creed and had been practicing all week. Damn I hate public speaking. Luckily it was just reading in front of 10 people.




    This is before the conversion, the smile on my face masks my nerves quite well.





    I really did not know what to expect. Father V had told S that he was going to take it easy on me, but thats about it.


    When we got there he asked if I had my towel, ummm nope. No towel. Don't know anything about a towel.




    Oh well, here is one, and it was put on my head. I didn't expect that.




    The damn thing kept falling off whenever I crossed my self, walked, moved or breathed heavily.







    Walking around, thrice.







    Future Mother in Law and I







    I'm not sure if you can see it here, but Father V is actually cutting my hair.


    Nobody warned me about this part, and when he came towards me with the scissors it was nearly time to run for the hills.


    Luckily he only took a few snippets!!!



    When I got home from visiting Henry and Thomas I walked in and S yelled out "No! Stop. Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you!!!!"




    The surprise then lead me on a scavenger hunt around our apartment for DVDS!


    "Now look under the.... Flower Vase!"





    "Now under the JB bag on the Ironing board"



    "Now open the suitcase on the floor!!"



    "OK I'm out of hiding spots! Here - The complete Nip Tuck Settttt (now I'm broke!)



    Plus Entourage. Excellent. No need to ever watch normal TV again!




    My Kum also surprised me with a lovely little Tiffany & Co bracelet which I did not expect.

































    Surely I was meant to be given this prior to converting??



    Of course, S also gave me my beloved aquamarine ring for the conversion.




    It was nothing at all to be scared about, I'm really happy that I did it and S looked like a proud parent.




    Wearing:


    Hi There by Karen Walker Dress


    Calvin Klein Heels


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/conversion.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive