30 hours to go!!!!

    My sister Cat is arriving from Ireland tomorrow, she is coming over just for our wedding!!!




    I am so excited!!!!!




    Here are her 2 blogs if you want to learn more about her:-










    I have not seen Cat since December 2009. It has been far too long!!!

    Of course, she is my Maid of Honour! I am contemplating dressing as a Cat for her arrival at the airport tomorrow. Anything to embarrass her.













    Yippeee Yippeee Yip Yip Yippeeee!




    Do any of your siblings live far away? Cat is in Ireland, Jo is in Darwin & Lucas is in Sydney.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/30-hours-to-go.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive