Paper Cake Toppers

    My stunning Concarta cake toppers are ready and will be shipped to me (fingers crossed they arrive in time!!).




    So cute! I love them and cannot wait to see them in the flesh.




    Love that S's spiky hair is perfection.

    Gwen got our height and builds 100%. I can't believe how well she was able to work from the photos I sent her.



    At the time of them being made, I was still having the Vera Wang necklace and buttons down to the floor, but they are minor details that will not matter.



    I would love to have these framed in a shadow box after the wedding. They are something that I will keep forever and ever, long after the flowers are dry and the dress has yellowed.




    If you are looking for something different, definitely contact Gwen!!!


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/paper-cake-toppers.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive