La Lohan VS Pippa

    I honestly did not even make the connection when I first saw the photos of what Linsdsay Lohan wore too Kim Kardashians wedding. It was not until I saw the following photo that I realised.






    Do you think that Lohans dress is an Alice Temperley or just a knock off?


    Why must her big ol' jugs be on show all the time. Buy a bra, or chicken fillets.



    You can see the back detailing in the mirror of this photo, and I think it looks awful.



    The worst part is that Lindsay and Dina look more like sisters than mother and daughter.




    Remember how cute Lindsay was in Parent Trap??




    I don't think Lindsay looks awful, but I do think the straps should have been shortened to support her breasts more! Dinas dress is foul.




    P.S - Pippa wins, hands down.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/la-lohan-vs-pippa.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive