Henry, Thomas & The Nursery

    After my Conversion today (post to come later), Greg and I went to visit Liz and the Nephews.




    Neither of us had seen Henry since his birth.




    How adorable does he look in his little carrier/car seat thingo. Life is so good and easy as a baby.


    Sleep


    Eat


    Burp


    Poo


    Sleep


    Repeat.

    Thomas is loving life.








    Greggy and Tommy.




    Thomas has not become a Tom or a Tommy yet. I hope he stays a Thomas forever!








    On to the Nursery...


















    These giant scrabble pieces are amaze. I want some in my future babies room.



    Shhh. The baby is sleeping.













    Liz is the best house decorator, ever!



    How awesome is the new Bugaboo Donkey that she had sent over from America?! The bugaboo is our pram of choice too. A few months back, S and I found ourselves in Baby Bunting wasting time and S was pushing around the Bugaboo and proclaimed that we should just buy it, then and there. I don't think so chachi.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/henry-thomas-nursery.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive