Creepy.

    Our cake toppers that are meant to resemble us just arrived in the post.



    Unfortunately mine looks nothing like me, but S’s does!!



    They are pretty funny. I still like it, even if it looks like S is marrying some other random.






    So, if you’ve been wondering what S looks like – wonder no more.







    I think they will be good for people to have a giggle at when at the reception.





    They wont sit on our cake, its far too beautiful, but will either go on the cake table or the guest book table. Time will tell!





    I can't help but love the creepy factor.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/creepy.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive