Duckies. Sun. Redness. Gay Time (keep it clean please).

    How beautiful has the weather in Melbourne been? These are some pics I took over the last few days, lapping up the sunshine and keeping my fingers cross that it will be sunny and clear in 18 days. Knowing my luck it will snow! Oh well. The one thing that you cannot even try and control!




    Treasury Gardens Duck Pond

    These little ducklings are amazing, there was 8 of them and they were approaching the humans (with the Mama Duck watching closely) and letting them feed them.





    The fact that I could wear thongs was great. The book I was reading was crap.






    My chest actually got sun burnt, and has left a crappy straight across tan line. Not good timing!!



    I love the Fitzroy Gardens. It is so peaceful there.



    Duckies.







    These are the Rosemary Sprigs that my future Mother in Law is making for the wedding.





    S and I had a lovely little outing to a park in Geelong, and I took some bread with me in the hope of feeding the ducks, but every time I went near them they swam for their lives. I just wanted to feed them! Later on, S was successful in coaxing them to the waters edge and feeding them, damn him.







    I lost him to the Crackberry. What's new?




    We also drove out to Bacchus Marsh to meet with our florist, who had a studio in Prahran when I first met with her but then advised she was closing the Prahran studio.




    Upon arrival at the florist, I was advised that the lady who I had met with, and loved, sold the business and that she had nothing to do with them any more. I don't think the new florist really gets me, but I am not going to worry about it. I showed her as many photos as I could.


    How terrible can flowers be?.. Don't even tell me your horror stories, please!!



    I love it when I see S come out of the servo with an ice cream for me, especially Golden Gay Time. Have I ever mentioned that approx 25% of my views coming from people searching "Gay Time" online haha. Sorry to disappoint guys.





    I also spent the weekend with my natural hair for the first time in ages. The longer and unhealthier that it gets, the bigger and looser the curls get. This is a good thing.


    Other wise I look like Shirley Temple on Crack.



    Unfortunately, my hair is in the worst shape of its life, so I am going to have it cut this weekend. Just a trim, nothing drastic. I'm not taking any risks before the wedding.




    S believes that the difference between a good and bad hair cut is 2 weeks, so he has been growing his hair out to ensure that he gets the best possible cut possible.




    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/duckies-sun-redness-gay-time-keep-it.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive