The wrong tux!!

    ETA - S has the peaked lapel on his Calvin Klein Tuxedo. I don't know why, but he does. It matches perfectly. A good mistake.




    Max and Thomas' tuxedos arrived today, but I only just realised that they are wrong dammit.






    I wanted the shawl lapel, not the peaked lapel dammit!!!!










    2 buttons, not one.




    I'm waiting to hear what S thinks about it before I ring the company up.





    S rang me at 5:30 and this is how the convo went:







    S "Do you have a formal dress?"



    Me "Of course. I have many. Why?"



    S "Oh good, you will need to wear it tomorrow."



    Me "Huh? What for??"



    S "We have that big formal dinner. You are invited."



    Me "Nooooo. I'm picking up Cat from the airport!!! Why didn't you tell me earlier???"







    Boys are SO annoying.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/wrong-tux.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive