Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Wedding!

    Ya’ll know that I love me a little bit of the Kardashians.

    I can’t help it, I love the circus that is their lives.

    I could honestly lose my self for hours watching their shows.



    After years of hearing Kim complain about wanting to get married, I think we were all a little relived when her and Kris got engaged after dating for a few months. So many people think it is just a publicity sham but I like to see the best in every relationship.



    Can you even begin to imagine how hard life must be with everything in the public eye, being scrutinized? Even if they do bring it upon themselves…






    Poor Kris does not even get a mention, forget having a photo of him on the wedding day.


    Seriously, not cool. I'm sure that Kim and the Kardashian Klan would have chosen which photos to use.




    At least when Khloe and Lamar got married, Lamar was in the background of Khloe, Kim & Kourtney.




    I love me some tulle. I’m sure that if you have seen the pictures from my dress fitting this is quite obvious. Whilst I love the tulle, I don’t love the way the bodice goes into a ‘V’ around her hips. I also feel like the bodice does not fit her around the bust that well. Regardless, she looks beautiful.


    So, she wanted her bridesmaids to wear white/ivory to be like The Royal Wedding. We all know that, but I think she took it too far!! I do love the bridesmaids dresses though. Everyone looks stunning.

    The Third Vera Wang Dress.



    I like it. Very flattering on her bust, in this photo at least.









    Whilst I may not like the black and white, and the cake, I still think it all looks really lovely.



    What is the deal with Kris Jenners bow? Come on Vera Wang, let's not put anyone over 40 in a massive bow. Do the world a favour.





    I adore this photo. It is stunning. The best I have seen from the day so far.


    Her hair looks beautiful, make up is stunning and they genuinely look so happy (and why shouldn't they?!)



    Mazel Tov!



    I love her make up, sure, we have seen it a million times on her before but that's why I like it!




    I must admit, I dislike the head piece. I just don't get it.




    Also, why such a massive wedding band? That thing is HUGE.





    I like the dress on the right, but think it would look better if the train was not so long.




    I really do like the dress on the left, very Hollywood Glamour.





    Okay. He is grabbing her ass. She loves it. She looks beautiful.


    Kris is also bending his legs awkwardly so that he is in the shot.


    Lets be honest here, he is pleased he is in the shot, it's not all about Kimmy!!!



    I hate reading all the critics saying they will last 6 months. Obviously we don't know them, and maybe they are so deeply in love they will last forever?




    Time will tell!!




    Did you like the wedding? Did it live up to your expectations?


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-wedding.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive