French Pony - Styling Competition

    Remember when I blogged about my Auntie Maddy's store in Brighton, French Pony?




    If you don't remember - Click HERE for a refresher.




    You can now visit the French Pony facebook page and when you 'Like' THIS French Pony page - you go into the running to win a free 1 hour personal styling session with Maddy (below).



    French Pony

    425 Bay Street Brighton, Victoria



    Opening hours

    Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

    Sat:10:00 am - 4:00 pm



    When you go in, be sure to tell her that her neice Maryanne sent you!



    Here is a message from Maddy:-



    Hi, I’m Maddy your very own personal stylist.

    I have just opened my own store called French Pony.



    My experience in the fashion industry entails:

    - As a International and local buyer

    - A personal stylist. I have been known as the fashion machine who works the themes.

    - I have designed and owned my own fashion accessories label, stocking stores locally and internationaly

    - Hosted and been involved in many fashion parades and workshops for women



    A Little bit about the Store:

    French Pony is for the girl who wants to look cute, sassy, classy, pretty, funky.

    With the stores modern eclectic style second to none it is still affordable.

    With incredible labels French Pony believes you don’t have to spend a fortune to look fantastic. French Pony can teach you that it is all in the way that you put it together.

    The themes, colours, prints, textures. Come down to the store and get dressed by my team of stylists.



    You won’t want to leave, what girl doesn’t like playing dress ups?



    Saddle up and get ready to join the pony club.



    French Pony xxxxxxx

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/french-pony-styling-competition.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive