illamasqua & chanel

    When I went to illamasqua on Tuesday to book my appointment, the lady said that it was $100 redeemable, and I had to pay there and then as I made a booking for 2. Yesterday the make up artist said it is only $70, and why did I pre pay $100? I had chosen $94 worth of products, yet she said that it had to be over $100. I asked if they could just forget the $6 but she said no, and made me buy something else, which took me over by $31.


    I still don't get it. What's it to them if I don't have the $100 exactly in products. I'm pretty unimpressed about being told it was $100 in the first place.




    Luckily the make up was really good, but still.




    I bought the Skin Base Foundation (colour 11).



    Also these eyelashes, along with the lashes she applied.



    My Aunty Maddy gave me the following as a hens night gift, how sweet is she!



    I rarely wear perfume, but I think I need to start. As my mum said today, "Even if you can't smell it, people around you can enjoy it"... Yeah yeah I guess so.













    Love this pearl colour, I think I will go and do my nails right now actually. They look like claws after having my Shellac removed. I never realise how long they are under polish.




    I had another Blueberry Micropeel at Miss Fox on Friday night. It was so amazing. My skin feels great and looks glowy and very healthy, with zero down time.


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/illamasqua-chanel.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive