Lite n' Easy

    My Lite n' Easy delivery arrived this morning, at exactly 5:20AM. AM people, AM.




    When the lady on the phone said that it would be delivered between 5AM - 8AM I just assumed it would be 8AM. When the buzzer went off at 5:20AM I was not happy.




    I'm sick at the moment and getting out of bed that early was extra painful.




    I weighed my self on Sunday morning, straight out of bed and I think the scales must be wrong. I will have to go back to the gym and weigh my self there as that was where I got the last horrible result. If these scales are right I am indeed happy.




    Sorry about the hairy gross toes.




    I am only doing the lunch and breakfast plan with Lite n Easy and this is what I ate today:-



    - Cereal


    - Roast Chicken Tender with Salad and Mayonnaise on a round roll


    - Orange


    - Greek Style Passionfruit Yoghurt




    I am yet to have dinner, as I am waiting to eat with S. Whilst marinating his prawns for his dinner it was killing me knowing that I would not be eating them.



    Lots of water. Gulp Gulp gulp.


    I am more fond of tap water, but S only drinks bottled water. We always have a large supply.



    Dinners and Frozen Lunches



    How sad is our fridge. The top shelf is mine. joy.





    I also took my measurements today for reference;


    Waist 26"


    Hips 34.5"


    Bust 35"




    I will let you know how I am going in 3 weeks!!


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/lite-n-easy.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive