Wear Red for Daniel

    I remember when Daniel Morcombe vanished. I was 14, only a year older than Daniel, and it made me think twice about waiting at the unofficial bus stop at the end of my street. I would sometimes walk the extra 2 blocks to the official bus stop, despite the bus driver telling me that I could just wait at the end of the street and he would stop. It didn’t make me think about stranger danger though, just the placement of the bus stop.



    I can’t stop thinking about how strong his parents and brothers must be, to still be able to constantly relive the day that he vanished, and do all the news conferences that they do.



    The day they announced that a man who was an initial suspect, had been charged with such offences that they only provoke unthinkable images in my heard, would have been a bittersweet day for them. Even though they said that they had partially come to terms with the fact that is dead, I’m sure that they still woke up every morning hoping that he was indeed safe, alive and would come home shortly.



    The 41 year old man, who is allegedly Daniels killer, referred to as “P7’, is a father. That in itself worries me sick.



    I, and I am sure the whole of Australia, am waiting to hear what evidence they must have to be able to pin those charges on P7.



    I really hope that they find Daniels body so that he can have the resting place that he deserves, and also so that his family can mourn properly and have a place to visit him.



    The Morcombes asked Australia to Wear Red for Daniel.

    I did. Did you?












    Tadashi Dress



    Cue Belt


    Voodoo Tights


    Zara Heels


    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/wear-red-for-daniel.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive