Bags

    I actually took these photos the day we got back from America, yet never posted them as they are crap pics and meant to take proper ones, but now I am bored at work and have an urge to blog.
    I bought this Bodhi bag in New York.
    I still have not used it, but will make an effort.
    I tend to stick to one bag for years.

    Unfortunately for these photos, this Michael Kors bag got incredibly smooshed in my luggage.

    It looks a pooey colour, but it is lovely in real life!
    The leather is divine.
    This is my new every day bag.
    A purple Cole Haan.
    I will take some photos with the bags eventually, otherwise you can't tell what they are really like.
    Had hummingbird cake for morning tea, went out to thai for lunch with half the office and now I feel full and refluxy. I do not like it. Not at all.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/bags.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive