Invites - Round 2

    I recieved all of the Shine Invites and they are really stunning.


    S and I chose which one we both liked (The Modern Logo) and was going to go ahead and order it today with a navy and electric blue replacing the yellow and brown.
    Then, I found these.
    They are different, and very much suit us both.


    S Loves them, which is enough for me to order them, as he rarely loves something wedding related.

    ^who would have a photo on their invite?
    (no offence if you did!)

    So ignore the lovely dovey quotes and photos.

    They may be too dark and gloomy for some people, but they suit us to a tee, and isn't that what weddings are all about? The bride & groom?

    I'm so happy I found them.
    They step away from the standard wedding invite mould.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/invites-round-2.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive