Engagement Picnic. Macarons. Chocolates.

    Yesterday was our Engagement shoot with the fantastic Adrian Tuazon.
    If you are looking for a photographer, I strongly suggest you check him out!
    I had been worried all day about the weather, as it was dark and raining at 11am.
    S and I headed down to Fitzroy Gardens at 6:30PM for our session where we had a picnic and then did photos in the gardens.

    I wore this dress from Forever New, and somehow S ended up slightly matching me in a purple shirt.
    In the morning I went shopping for props such as breadsticks, perfect apples, macarons, grapes, lychees etc.
    S and I enjoyed eating the Macarons in between shots and once we were done.









    I cannot wait to see the photos!!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/engagement-picnic-macarons-chocolates.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive