Signed, Sealed.. Delivered?

    Remember when I found my Wedding Rings at Keshett?


    S & I went in to buy them on Saturday, and as I was going to pay retail, he was there to negotiate prices for me.


    Before we went into the store, S worded me up and said "Don't act like you are too excited, and be prepared to leave the shop if they don't offer a discount" I was thinking, hells no. I want those rings!!


    After I tried them on, and nonchalantly handed them to S to examine, he asked if she could do them both for a better price, and she agreed. He saved $750 from the wedding rings, which is not too shabby at all! The diamonds are F colour and either VS1 or VS2 in clarity which I am really pleased about. Each ring has 0.60ct! Bling Bling!!

    I had also tried on an ultra fine diamond band, with hopes I could wear it on my left hand ring finger when I transfer my rings to my right hand.

    S is very understanding, and agreed that I should get it. He said "Do you need it right now? Can we take it home now?" I think he is just so eager for me to switch my ring to my right hand!
    Had to explain to him that they have to send it off and have them made in my finger size.

    The dainty ring was originally $895 but he got it down to $750 which, with the other rings also, the total savings is $795 - So I practically got my fine diamond band for $100!

    The lady said they will be ready for collection in 4-6 weeks, but am hoping they are ready sooner so I can wear my fine band and transfer my engagement ring to the right hand already.




    It's kind of like this I think! But finer.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/signed-sealed-delivered.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive