SNOPED

    My source reports: "Sorry for the snafu . . . where on Snopes?  you gotta check me out next time . . . sorry . . ."



    Barbara & David P. Mikkelson who own & operate Snopes don't always get it right & have been proven wrong in many cases.  I'm not going to point any of those out . . .



    It may be there is no evidence to suggest that Giap said "we had them on the ropes" one way or the other; just because Snopes says does not make it false. 



    Giap may have said words to this effect but not these words per se . . . I cannot exclusively say it was false.



    SEAN LINNANE SENDS

    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/snoped.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive