The Small Things

    It really is the small things that make me smile.
    Things like knowing that when S comes back from Sydney he will have taken all the shower caps from the hotel room for me.
    Things like him messaging me saying 'Hello wife'.
    Things like how he has started to type like I do in messages "That's bc its healthyyy"
    I have a terrible habit of typing words with more letters than needed for e.g. "Hiiiiii" "Reallllly?" "I am out the frontttttt".
    I am pathetic, he has been gone for 2 nights and I already miss him. I do enjoy sleeping on his side of the bed though. I have the crap side next to the wall, because he has the door side so he can fight off any intruders!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/small-things.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive