Elie Tahari & Me

    Today I am wearing this cute Elie Tahari dress that I purchased at Nordstrom whilst in the U S of A!
    I forgot I bought it until I was fighting my way thru my evil closet, which has minimum 3 dresses on each hanger.

    Looks like a little play suit here.
    I really want to rock a full length playsuit but don't think I am tall OR slim enough.
    I guess I'll go try one on and find out.
    Time for the iPhone to step up it's game and take better quality photos I think.

    It has a cross over skirt, and a little faux belt.
    I can't decide if it is blue or charcoal but I love it.

    Tony Bianco Heels complete the look.

    I am so glad I did not buy those Louboutins, thank you to everyone who talked sense in to me, as I had to pay body corporate fees today and would have been stuffed if I did not have the money!!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/elie-tahari-me.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive