BM

    Okay, so I thought I had my Bridesmaid dresses sorted when I got these in America:
    but we have a lovely surprise, my sister Liz (Who has Thomas) is pregnant again!
    She is due in August, and is one of my bridesmaids.
    As we don't know what her body/size etc will be like 1 month after giving birth, we are getting her a dress that is not so structured as the others (which have boning etc).
    I found this Baccini & Hill 'Zara' Dress yesterday in Marine (Navy) which is the same colour as the above dresses, and similar fabric.
    As it is flowing from under the bust, and not fitted, Liz has given me the A-O-K that it will be fine for a breastfeeding mum etc.
    I am going down Sydney Rd and maybe High St this weekend to have a look to see if there is anything else similar that I could get her.
    If not, we are ordering it 2 size too big for her, and having it altered 2 weeks before the wedding, which Baccini & Hill said they will do for us no problemo.
    I've also made some alterations to my Wedding Dress but am keeping them a secret :)
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/bm.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive