Basket Case

    My hunt for a picnic basket has come to an end.
    After weeks of searching online and in stores for a cheaply priced, yet cute basket - I found this one on www.oo.com.au (I had never even heard of this site until now, and it is dirt cheap!)for the price of $39.95 and $9.95 postage which is seriously cheap.


    Stats:
    1 x Wicker Basket - (W) 55cm x (D) 33cm x (H) 19cm
    4 x Knives - (L) 21cm
    4 x Forks - (L) 20cm
    4 x Spoons - (L) 16cm
    4 x Plates - (Diameter) 18cm
    4 x Mugs - (Diameter) 7cm x 7.5cm
    I ordered on the Friday and it arrived on Monday - I am really impressed.
    If you want to buy one, just click here

    Now I need to find a picnic rug which will match and look food in the photos.
    Any colour suggestions? As it is green/red/orange/blue I feel like this will be tricky.

    Fingers crossed the showers clear up by 6:30 on Sunday, otherwise our Picnic will be compromised.
    I still don't know what to wear.
    I might wear my blue and white stripey Forever New dress but not sure.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/basket-case.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive