Wedding Invite Samples

    The invites I love are going to cost $2,000.
    They are fantastic.
    I am not getting them.
    I was going to, but then too many people said they will be thrown out.
    I, personally, keep invites but that's just me..
    I have ordered 9 samples from Etsy and if I go with one of these it will be about $500 in total.
    Much better.
    Tell me which ones you like the best. Ignore the colours as ours will be white with blues.
    Modern Dot
    I love this. Very crisp and clean.
    All come with belly bands.

    ^ Lavish Ornament
    Cute...

    Squared Monogram
    I like this, but what an awful colour combo!!

    Modern Circles
    Possibly TOO plain.

    Modern Squares
    Gorgeous!!!
    Modern Logo
    I really love this one as well!!!
    Imagine it with a really navy blue and a baby blue on the alternating?!
    Retro Frame
    I like this but at the same time am unsure about it...

    Swirled Wedding
    I don't know why I even ordered this.

    Alluring Script
    I really like this, but would like some colour on the invites as our wedding is all about the blues, purples and general spring colours.
    Thoughts?
    They should arrive in a week, and I am going to let S choose...
    Maybe..
    Maybe not..
    Time will tell.
    Remember how I told you about the redonkulos flowers quote? Well, you can now sleep better at night knowing I have found a more reasonable florist.
    Phew.
    Got that out of the way!!!
    AND remember the bridesmaid dresses I got? Cats does not freaking fit her and her ginormous boobs. Good one Cat!! Damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/wedding-invite-samples.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive