Casual Friday Sucks

    I really frigging hate Casual Friday.
    Guys can wear a shirt and jeans, and look okay but how do girls know what is appropriate?
    Last casual friday we were going out for a long and lazy Thai lunch as one of our staff members was leaving so I could be a little bit more casual, plus it was hot.
    Me being the slob that I often am, dripped green curry all down the front of this top, but fear not as I had another top underneath and could go back to not looking like the ultimate slob.
    At our Christmas Party one of the accountants told me that I had only ever worn pants twice, a pair of black pants and jeans once.
    Weird that he keeps count, but I am now making an effort to ALWAYS wear jeans on casual friday.
    Lee Jeans
    Sportsgirl Wedges
    Forever New Top
    Cole Haan Bag

    I really need a new watch, and might go for a mens watch as I like the chunkyness.

    Here I am parading around in S's Tag Aqua Racer.

    Clearly way too chunky for my wrist, but fun never the less.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/casual-friday-sucks.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive