The Kids

    We had our monthly Sunday dinner last night, which was also my family birthday dinner - who said my birthday can't go for more than 1 day?! (Well, S did!).
    The best part about Sunday dinner is seeing the nephews and niece!!
    How cute is Thomas' high top!!

    Max looking very, very cheeky.

    Max has decided that I am his favourite, possibly because I crawl around and give him horsey rides, and I get smooches on the lips all night long. What can I say, the kid has taste.
    We have to coerce him to kiss anyone else, even a kiss goodbye!

    Poor Thomas has carpet burn on his nose!!

    Raina is such a little cutie, how awesome are these jellys!

    The race was on!
    Raina is 2 days older than Thomas (they are 1 in 7 weeks) and weighed more than Thomas at birth but is now much smaller. Smaller, yet much quicker!

    One of my sisters (I can't say which one yet) is pregnant and due in August and is having a boy - I can't wait! It is very exciting.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/kids.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive