Hi.

    I don't have much to report on at the moment.

    I am wearing OPI Russian Navy.
    I am unsure about it.
    I have changed from alternating 20mg to 40mg of Roaccutane, every second day, to having 40mg per day.
    The side effects are a lot stronger.
    I can't get thru the day without these 3 items, my eye drops, eye gel & calmex.

    I am really, really, really sick of people commenting on how dry my lips are.

    "Why are your lips cracked?"
    "Oh my god, your lips are bleeding!!!"

    Yes. I know.

    Calmex is the only thing that can make them go soft again.

    This eye gel leaves me slightly blurry for about 2 minutes, so they say to use it before bed, but I need it a few times thru out the day.

    S usually does my eye drops for me in the morning and at night time, but he is in Sydney at the moment so a girl at work has been putting them in for me as I can't do it!
    My eyeballs are so dry. So damn dry.

    My joints also hurt after exercising.
    My skin is not too dry, nothing like a girl I went to school with, her skin would flake off whilst you were talking to her! However, if I cut my self the sore will stay for months as my body is not healing it self.

    My skin is 99.9% better.

    Not a pimple to be seen on my back,chest,neck or shoulders.
    I currently have only 2 active pimples on my face, on my cheek which is annoying.

    I should be finished with Roac in April so am very exicted.

    It makes such a difference to day-to-day life.
    The other night a friend asked me what foundation I was wearing, as my skin looked really clear - I proudly told her I was wearing none, only bronzer!!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/hi.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive