Cristina & Salims Engagement

    On Saturday night S and I headed to my friend Cristinas Engagement Party.
    It was the first time I had met her fiance, Salim.
    The party was held in the Function Room at Il Gambero on Lygon Street.

    Cristina (otherwise known as XXX-Tina) and I met whilst studying Food Science at RMIT.

    Me, S & Cristina.

    Unfortunately I forgot I had my camera until the end of the night, but Cristina should be posting some photos soon - I want to show you the cake her Mum made.
    Her Mum owns a cake company, Your Cake.

    Note to self: Green car park light is NOT flattering.

    How dirty is the floor in our lift at midnight on a Saturday?
    Yuck.
    Stella McCartnery for Target Dress
    Witchery Clutch
    Peeptoe Heels

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/cristina-salims-engagement.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive